Assignment 17a
Elevator Pitch
#2
Based on the feedback, my delivery was good. The feedback
said they liked the information and statistics that I gave, making my
presentation for concise and realistic. They also all believed that the service
being presented was not a bad idea and presented a lot of potential. Since
everyone knows about it due to the rise in media coverage, it is an opportune
moment to launch such a service. They also all believed that my delivery was
natural and seemed well put together around the issue.
I did not change a lot from my last pitch seeing that all
the feedback was positive on it. I simply tried to make it flow better and
included some more information. Updating the information and making the
delivery smoother would make the pitch better as well as more development of
the whole service idea that I am presenting. Although it’s a pitch, it is the
basis of what is yet to come and should present a good overall idea of the
service.
Guillaume, I think you did a good job with your elevator pitch. I think you did a really good job giving the statistics that you did. It is just staggering that over 3 million middle and high school students use vaping products. I think you have a good potential to not just have users of vaping products buy your service, but also parents of the users. I think some parents may buy your service to help their kids get off the vape.
ReplyDeleteGuillaume, I really enjoyed your pitch not only because it is a genuinely good idea, but also because it was very informative and to the point. I think the service you're trying to provide is important as it can improve the lives of so many young people that are currently struggling with nicotine addictions. If services like this become a reality and are able to target the younger generation that has gotten hooked on vaping, I think that you will be able to see massive success.
ReplyDeleteBased on the presentation, it was well put together and free flowing. I can see an improvement from last time how now it is more of a formal conversation. Now based on the information or your idea, again it is a well put together idea that never been done before for vape. I like how you input the statistic to affect not just those affected but the ones that vape companies target.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your pitch and I liked that you added in data. I also admire how well you get your point across. I get really nervous with recordings and have trouble conveying confidence in my message. Overall, I think you did a great job!
ReplyDelete