Assignment 14a
Halfway Reflection
This course requires multiple behaviors in order for the
student to be successful. First off, the individual has to show hard work and
dedication to each assignment. This is not only applied for this class but to
all classes. It is important to put maximum effort in each of the assignments. Another
behavior would be showing responsibility. Being responsible in life is
important as it is but for this class it is imperative because there is little
room for mistakes. The most important behaviors which go hand in hand with each
other would be creative and problem solving. Individuals need to be able to
think outside the box and formulate new ideas but also be able to overcome
problems once they are faced with them. Applying both of these to an
entrepreneur situation would be extremely advantageous.
There have been instances in my life where I felt like
giving up. I feel that it is normal if someone is working hard on something and
being extremely dedicated to it, but it is not showing the results they want to
get the feeling of giving up. I felt this in my first couple of semesters in
college when I struggled to develop my routine for studying and was not
obtaining the results I wanted. In the end I persevered and got what I wanted. Over
the past few months, I have developed a tenacious attitude from this class, something
I exhibited already. Having to figure out and come up with business ideas
really developed this tenacious attitude.
Three tips that I would give to future students would be:
1.
Be responsible and stay on top of all assignments.
2.
Work ahead and plan for future assignments, developing
new ideas continuously.
3.
Stay on top of lectures because they are
important for the cupcakes.
Guillaume, I liked your halfway reflection. I liked your tips for students next semester. I also agree that you should work ahead because assignments definitely vary in length of time that it takes to complete them. If you get behind, it may be hard to catch up. I think you definitely developed a tenacious mindset over multiple points in your life.
ReplyDeleteGuillaume, I think that your inclusion of creativity is something that many don't consider when trying to solve problems related to schoolwork or assignments. I think that if you can get creative with the way you complete assignments or creative with the way you tackle them it can lead to great results. I think this is great advice for a student or an entrepreneur.
ReplyDeleteI agree staying on top of assignments and planning it out ahead of time is good advice. It's really helpful that the cupcakes are at noon because it does keep one from staying up. Though one can't forget not to forget it. because the two to three points from assignments and the two to three points on Sunday are days one have to keep in their mind during the whole semester. I also like the idea of working ahead as it does give you wiggle room to not worry about the class for time. Though, it's not completely up to you to work ahead. You have someone that have to post for you to put the comments.
ReplyDelete