Friday, November 8, 2019

Assignment 22a - Elevator Pitch #3


Assignment 22a
Elevator Pitch No. 3


I’ve received a lot of feedback on both of my pitches. For the most part the individuals are pointing out aspects of my pitch they thought was really good such as statistics and my delivery. Most people like the fact that I am able to make it seem more conversational which makes people at ease and yet I am still able to get my point across concisely. There wasn’t any feedback criticizing me in a bad way. They all appreciated the pitch as well as the idea I was presenting, saying that it was original and had lots of potential.

Since the first pitch, I’ve made a few minor changes. They consist mostly of sharpening my delivery and having more of a plan than the first one. In addition, I added more statistics because that seems to have a really strong effect on the people listening. I’ve tried to keep it as conversational as possible meaning I tried to keep it conversational and changing it up a bit every time.

2 comments:

  1. Guillaume, I think you did a good job on your third elevator pitch. I really like the statistics that you bring up of how many people have already died from lung cancer caused by vaping. I think that definitely catches the attention of the audience. I watched your first elevator pitch and you have definitely gotten better. I think that I have gotten better also because of the practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guillaume, I think adding more statistics has really solidified your pitch and added much-needed credibility. As you mentioned, when numbers and figures are included people tend to pay attention and the numbers stick with them long after they have heard the pitch. I also tried to work on my delivery like you mentioned, focusing on making the pitch sound more natural and less like a memorized script. Being able to deliver a pitch with a calm and easy delivery is always a good way to make sure the audience is able to pay attention and retain your message.

    ReplyDelete